Our goal is for our customers to be completely satisfied with their orders. If there is something wrong with a product you order, please tell us immediately. If you want to return something, please contact us and we will take immediate action to replace/exchange/refund your purchase, or whatever it takes to make you happy. We do, however, ask you to contact us as soon as possible after noticing any issues (preferably within a week of receiving the product) so we can make it right, considering their perishable nature.
Many of our products are handmade at the time you purchase them. This is to provide you with the freshest product available! Therefore, please allow up to a week for us to hand craft your order items, package it and ship it to you. We do not look to make money on shipping; instead we simply pass on the costs. We don’t believe in packaging or handling charges. We ship with USPS because they provide the best rates for our customers. If you place a large order and shipping seems high please email us and we can see if there is a less expensive option for heavier packages.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Frommer’s Natural Foods LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Frommer’s Natural Foods LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Frommer’s Natural Foods LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Frommer’s Natural Foods LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Frommer’s Natural Foods LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Frommer’s Natural Foods LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall Frommer’s Natural Foods LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Frommer’s Natural Foods LLC’s Internet site, even if Frommer’s Natural Foods LLC or a Frommer’s Natural Foods LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on Frommer’s Natural Foods LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Frommer’s Natural Foods LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Frommer’s Natural Foods LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Frommer’s Natural Foods LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Frommer’s Natural Foods LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Frommer’s Natural Foods LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
- Any claim relating to Frommer’s Natural Foods LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Not Healthcare Advice
The products and claims made about specific products on or through this Site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
This Site is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. Products, services, information and other content provided on this Site, including information that may be provided on this Site directly or by linking to third-party websites are provided for informational purposes only. Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options.
Information provided on this Site and linked websites, including information relating to medical and health conditions, treatments and products may be provided in summary form. Information on this Site including any product label or packaging should not be considered as a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional. This Site does not recommend self-management of health issues. Information on this Site is not comprehensive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Contact your healthcare professional promptly should you have any health related questions. Never disregard or delay medical advice based upon information you may have read on this Site.
You should not use the information or services on this Site to diagnose or treat any health issues or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should always consult with your healthcare professional and read information provided by the product manufacture and any product label or packaging, prior to using any medication, nutritional, herbal or homeopathic product or before beginning any exercise or diet program or starting any treatment for a health issue. Individuals are different and may react differently to different products. You should consult your physician about interactions between medications you are taking and nutritional supplements. Comments made in any forums on this Site by employees or Site users are strictly their own personal views made in their own personal capacity and are not claims made by us or do they represent the position or view of Frommer’s Natural Foods LLC. Product ratings by any current or previous employees or Site users are strictly their own personal views made in their own personal capacity and are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice from a healthcare professional.
Always check the product label or packaging prior to using any product. If there are discrepancies, customers should follow the information provided on the product label or packaging. You should contact the manufacturer directly for clarification as to product labeling and packaging details and recommended use.
Frommer’s Natural Foods LLC is not liable for any information provided on this Site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The products or claims made about specific nutrients or products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Dietary products are not intended to treat, prevent or cure disease. Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, supplement or exercise program. Frommer’s Natural Foods LLC makes no guarantee or warranty with respect to any products or services sold.
Frommer’s Natural Foods LLC is not responsible for any damages for information or services provided even if Frommer’s Natural Foods LLC has been advised of the possibility of damages.